[playht_player width=”100%” height=”175″ voice=”Michael (en-US)”]It is sometimes a bit daunting to take on a new endeavor that promises to be a big-time player in your life. Tippy-toeing around will cause you to lose. It is far better to:
Take the Bull by the Horns!
There are lessons in Life (and Commercial Real Estate) to be learned from the activities of the Rodeo. To take just one example let’s take a look at Steer Wrestling. The Bull – Represents the transaction itself. Throwing the bull is closing the transaction.
- Cowboy – Represents the Real Estate Agent, or the Investor.
- Mental Toughness! The greatest trait of the Cowboy.
- Courage – Has fear but has the courage to overcome it. Refuses to be intimidated.
- Confidence – Knows he can throw this Bull no matter how big the Bull is.
- Determination – Knows he will miss sometimes. It is unrealistic to think he can never miss. But, he will immediately go after another Bull!
NOTE: University studies shows Mental Toughness, or perseverance, trumps talent & intelligence.
MENTAL TOUGHNESS, or PERSEVERANCE TRUMPS TALENT, INTELLIGENCE, EDUCATION, SKILL, and GENETICS!!!